Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Hash with Red Wine Glaze

Tonight's dinner was a cinch to throw together!  I felt like a segment on Rachel Ray's show, Dinner was on the table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish!  Turkey Hash with Red Wine Glaze, Peas and Carrots, and Salads for 3 of us.
I started the dish with peeling and boiling the potatoes.  The recipe calls for roasting them on the grill along with the turkey.  The turkey I used was leftover from Thanksgiving so it was already cooked.  While the sliced potatoes were boiling, I started the wine glaze.   And as any good cook does,


I poured wine into the pan, and some into a glass for me!
This recipe was very easy.  I added my chopped onions to the wine glaze to cook down a bit along with the thyme and garlic.   After the potatoes were cooked till soft, I added them along with cubed turkey from Thanksgiving into the pan.  Stirred in some salt, pepper, and parsley.
This was a good, hearty meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment