Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Food gift ideas! White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Popcorn

I love to give unique food gifts at the holidays, especially items I know the recipient would not make themselves or just will bring a smile to someone's face.  My sister makes Chex mix every year - I LOVE it!  So much, I do my best to put it in a special spot only known to me!  I could make it, she's shared the recipe with me plenty of times.  But I just never have.  So getting it as a gift is awesome!
I dip pretzels in white chocolate and peanut butter crackers in white chocolate.  Make butterscotch haystacks, No Bake Oatmel cookies, Cream Cheese Candy.  But I always like to find something new - and easy!  So here's to a week of ideas that are simple and kid friendly for little ones to help in the kitchen!
White Chocolate and Peppermint Covered Popcorn is a simple and ingenious idea!  Crushed candy canes, white chocolate or almond bark, and popcorn (popped of course) - how simple is that!  So go rush to the store and buy some candy canes.  And tell me what you think of them in white chocolate over popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment