Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Doesn't this sound DIVINE!!! Autumn Foods Day 14

Wouldn't this be great for dinner tonight?  Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Walnuts.  Add a Salad and some bread (store bought is perfectly fine!).  Dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.  Feeling kind of like Rachel Ray and her 30 Minute meals.  Now that I have this recipe, I will be finding a meal to incorporate it for us to try.  I might just taste the advice on the recipe and use it as a starter for Thanksgiving.  Sounds fancy, starting dinner with soup.  Maybe I'll don black and white clothing and even use a tray for serving everyone..... think I'll earn a tip????
Let me know is you try this recipe.  Opposite of what I think of when one says Pumpkin - visions of pumpkin pie, roll, and muffins - all sweet.   So it sounds like a yummy change!

No comments:

Post a Comment