Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Peppermint Bark Hot White Cocoa - Yippee!

I recently posted on the ease of making Peppermint Bark.  You can not imagine how giddy I became when I found The Weekend Gourmet AND Wendy's post on making your own Peppermint Bark Hot White Cocoa!  It brought back the smells of Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate and how easy it was to make such a yummy treat!  So I was tickled when I read through the instructions for making yet another delicious concoction at home, Peppermint Bark Hot White Cocoa.  What more reminiscent of the Holidays than peppermint?  And the perfect treat to make to warm up after battling the ahem, "cool" temps we are currently having - 30 degrees in the Carolinas, *shock* in DECEMBER!!!!  Chill - Brrrrr!  Wouldn't it be great to have a few friends over, enjoying cups of this Hot Cocoa with a few Christmas treat?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention...this stuff is downright addictive!! Peppermint bark is my favorite holiday treat...sometimes you never know where inspiration will strike. This is SO good that I plan to make some more this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete