Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Ghosts, Goblins, and Frights Oh My! Halloween Goodies

Want to give someone a "treat" this Halloween weekend?  Searching the internet for other goodies, I stumbled upon so many cute and adorable ideas I wish I was hosting a Halloween party just to serve them all!  Don't like candy corn (is your name Moose A. Moose)?   How about baking Candy Corn Cookies?


And these Peanut Butter Spider Cookies?  Don't think I would be running from them!


Even after Halloween is over, I think I just might have to find a reason to make these Cookies 'N Cream Jack-o-lantern Popcorn Balls.  Really - oreos and popcorn, what a combination!  YUM!


But for the simplicity and ease of making, my vote this weekend is going to the Googly Eyes using Oreo Cakester.  At least it gives me a reason to buy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment