Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Company's coming!

BROOKE'S BOMBSHELL BROWNIES
When we have overnight company and I have the time, I typically like to bake a dessert and muffins for breakfast.  So Friday morning after an early phone call, family was visiting Friday and Saturday.  And since the Teen enjoys baking, I requested she bake these most fabulous fudge brownies (and I'm eating one RIGHT NOW!)  The Teen had made these goodies a couple of weeks ago when she had a hankering for chocolate.  It was the first time she made brownies from scratch and well worth it!  Didn't take too much time and the taste is addictive!  I've never met Brooke but her Brownies are the BOMB!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brookes-Best-Bombshell-Brownies/Detail.aspx?prop31=2


PUMPKIN MUFFINS
And I had been hearing rumors from several other sites about these super easy (2 ingredients!) PUMPKIN MUFFINS!  Earlier in the week, I had grabbed a can of pumpkin and yellow cake mix while at the grocery store.  Already had some spices on hand - pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla.  Mixed it all together.  Seriously - no egg, no water, no oil needed!  Trust me - they are that EASY!  Bake 20-25 min at 350 degrees in muffin tin.  Makes 12 muffins!  Seriously - muffins with 2 ingredients!  AND your house will smell like Autumn!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - BIL who doesn't eat sugar could NOT stay away from them! He literally said to hide them, it was so bad!

    ReplyDelete