Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cranberry-Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin - it's what's for dinner!

I can wait to try this tonight!  I "cheated" a bit after reading the reviews and browned the tenderloins (they come 2 in a pack about a pound each, more than what the recipe called for) to insure tenderness.  Tender tenderloins - say that one 10 times fast!  Whew - what a tongue twister!  Then I removed the meat from the skillet and put it in the crockpot.  Ah, the crockpot!  One of the greatest inventions of all time!  Back to the meal - then I sauteed my chopped onions.  Added the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, cranberry sauce, and about 1/4 cup of Orange Juice to the skillet.  I had originally chosen a dish that used cranberry and orange sauce and was really wanting that flavor.  Heated it in the sauce for about 8 min.  Then poured it over the meat in the crockpot.  Turned crockpot on low for about 3 hours. 
It smells SO YUMMY! 
With the Cranberry-Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin, we will have mashed red potatoes and green beans.
Just wishing dinner time will hurry up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment