Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

What's on the Menu this week!

I did a marvelous job of pushing my grocery shop trip back day after day last week - pulling items from the freezer and pantry that needed to be used.  I am very blessed with extra freezer space.  But prior to the holidays, we had it all packed!  I can now see the bottom of the 2 refrigerator freezers I use! 
Needless to say though, today's grocery shopping trip was quite a doozey!

For this week, we will be enjoying:

Sunday
Linguine with Alfredo sauce topped with Grouper cheeks, shrimp and mussels
Salad
Garlic Bread

Monday
Chicken quesadillas
Black Bean Salad
Blue Corn Chips
Salsa

Tuesday
Meatball Subs
Roasted Cauliflower
Salads

Wednesday
Shrimp and Grits
Salads

Thursday
Hot Dogs
Chili
Coleslaw
Baked Fries

Friday
Pizza
Salads

Saturday
Fried Fish
Coleslaw
Baked Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment