Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

What's Cooking in the Kitchen Jan 16 - 22

Back to the world of Blogging and oh how I've missed it!  I have been attempting to be more productive with my time.  With the flexibility I have with our days, structure is sometimes hard, causing valuable time to slip away.  So I am trying to carve out special "computer" time similar to what the Teen has, in limitation.  Have made progress in being more organized with other household duties, so it seems to be working!
And menu planning is one time saver I enjoy!  And even if our menu changes, as it did at the end of last week, I at least have guidance and am not rushing to the grocery store every day!  That would be a time killer!
Our game plan for this week:

Sunday
Gyros using lamb from roast (Sat's dinner)
couscous with sauteed mushrooms and onions and tossed with feta cheese
Lettuce, tomatoes, onions and Tzatziki sauce

Monday
Chili
Sourdough bread
cut veggies

Tuesday
Peanut Chicken Slow Cooked
Stir Fry Veggies
Basmati Rice

Wednesday
Italian Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday
Herbed Baked Fish
Rice Pilaf
Salad

Friday
1/2 and 1/2 Pizza (half his, half mine!)
Salad

Saturday
Chicken Pot Pie
Creamy Potatoes
Salad

This menu has been shared with Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment