Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's on the Menu Jan 30 Feb 5

As I look on our weekly schedule, I am already tired.  Might explain the drinking coffee at 10pm!  Looks like another full week!  But I am one step ahead of insanity with my weekly meal plan!

Sunday
Steaks
Baked Potato
Salad

Monday
Bourbon Chicken
Rice
Steamed Broccoli
Salad

Tuesday
Spinach Pie
Roasted Cauliflower
Salads

Wednesday
40 Clove Garlic Chicken in the Crockpot
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Carrots
Salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Zuppa Toscana
Fried Polenta Cubes
Salad

Saturday
To be decided!

This menu and many others linked to Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good week at your household. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. Happy February:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And it is going to be a Crock Pot Wednesday for us today! Will join you this evening!

    ReplyDelete