So easy, you will be thinking of tossing some flour on your cheeks as the lady in the Rice Krispie's commercial does!
Adapted from allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I was out, so I made my own - EASY!!!)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- In a bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs and oil
- With floured hands, press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave 45-60 seconds longer or until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.
|Cake mix will be thick similar to sugar cookie dough|