Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The EASIEST Chocolate Chip Pound Cake!

I tortured my family yesterday.  I admit it.  And this is my officially apology to them.  In a matter of 24 hours, I baked two different cakes.   And neither of them was for my family.  Teen tried very hard to use her powers of persuasion to have the Chocolate Chip Pound Cake to be sliced, sending half a cake to a new mom instead of a whole.  Nope, didn't work!
Don't feel too bad for them.  No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies were requested and made just for Teen.
This recipe uses a boxed yellow cake mix, dry chocolate boxed pudding and sour cream to make a super duper easy cake that takes fabulous!  Great to take to a family gathering, covered dish dinner or as I did last night, to a new mom and her baby!
Simple Yummy Goodness - Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
(this cake is fabulous iced with chocolate icing or not)

1 box yellow cake mix
1 lg box instant chocolate pudding
1 cup oil
4 eggs
8 oz sour cream
6 oz chocolate chips

Mix above ingredients together in the order given.  It will be a thick batter.  But no need to worry - the pudding and sour cream will do it's magic!
  Pour into a bundt pan (sprayed with cooking spray).  Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes (till it no longer wiggles and jiggles but bounces back to the touch).  Allow to cool.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment