Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's on the Menu - week of March 6 - 12

I've had the chance to sort through many, MANY magazines that my Mother has saved for me this weekend.  I literally flip through them till I get to the food sections!  And clip and rip out the recipes I think my family will enjoy.  This week, I am adding several into our menu rotation.

Sunday
Ham, Broccoli, and Feta Quiche
Swiss Onion Bread (thanks to Costco)
Salads

Monday
Lamb Chops in Balsamic Reduction
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Salad

Tuesday
Asian Roasted Chicken (adapting this from a Turkey recipe)
Rice
Stir Fry Veggies

Wednesday
Easy Hamburger Soup
Bread
Salad

Thursday
Meatless Chili Mac
Steamed Broccoli
Corn
Salad

Friday
Fried/Broiled Fish
Baked Potatoes
Coleslaw

Saturday
Moroccan Beef
Couscous
Veggies

Shared this menu with a ton of other ladies at Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment