Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Cheesecake Autumn Foods Day 11

In honor of Big Guy bringing me a treat today from a luncheon at the Cheesecake Factory, I thought I would share with you one of the first cheesecake recipes ever made.  Please note how few bites are out of my piece of cheesecake from the fabulous Cheesecake Factory - I plan to savour it over the course of the next 24-36 hours.  I've only been able to nibble two tiny bites so far - what a shame!  And I'm not sharing!
This recipe really is not that difficult.  Lengthy yes, difficult no.  Just give yourself an hour in the kitchen and you will be very pleased with the results.  Also, just because it calls for Bourbon in the Pumpkin Bourbon Cheesecake, it can be omitted or substituted with Kahlua. 
This will be a HUGE hit at the Holidays, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment