Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

My go to marinade for chicken breasts!

As much as I want to like chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, I have to find something that WOWs me to give them flavor.  And with summer time here, I like easy cooking - toss it on the grill and go!  So I was exceptionally tickled to find this EASY and SUPER YUMMY marinade.  Four ingredients tossed in a bag or dish for several hours - that's Easy in my book!
I cut three good size chicken breasts into 2 inch chunks, tossed this marinade into a gallon size freezer back, added chicken and placed in fridge for 6 hours to overnight.  Placed aluminum foil down on the grill that had been sprayed with cooking spray.  Cooked for about 10-15 minutes on medium high.  I have a gas grill, no time for charcoal.  Served with steamed broccoli and yummy rice!  Kids, and grownups, loved it!

Marinade for chicken breast

1 16 oz bottle of Italian dressing (cheap is FINE!)
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire
3 tablespoons lemon juice

Blend all the liquids together.  Marinade chicken 6 hours to overnight.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment